This course is THE Course people must do who are trying to reenter the workforce after years of being either unemployed or having domestic responsibilities.
The course covers:
- Creating your Personal Brand
- Curriculum Vitae's vs Resume
- Preparing Your Resume
- How to Stand Out
- What achievements, experience, skills etc should you put in your resume
- Lying on your resume
- Writing Cover letters
- Preparing for the Interview
- How to Dress for an interview
- What to take to an interview
- Interview Posture
- Gives you recommendations on how to answer the Top 10 Questions most likely to be asked by interviewers
- What Interview questions you should ask
- What interview questions the interview would not ask
- What to do in your first few weeks in your job
- The course also comes with sample templates for Resumes and Cover Letters.
- A section on Getting Ahead in Life; Networking and Business Ideas
The course was put together by leading HR Specialists with 20 years of experience in the industry..
Hi, I’m Karen Howe
I am a Human Resource Consultant with 20 years experience. Having conducted decades worth of interviews I know what employers are looking for during the recruitment process.
This online course will help you in getting your next job.