To deliver exceptional service means you go beyond the customer’s expectations, offering extraordinary and superior service–where you go that extra mile to excel, wowing the customer with your attention, actions and words.
Focusing on the Customer’s POINT OF VIEW
The 3-5 second alert: For customers, service begins the moment they come into contact with you–and they make a decision in a few seconds whether you really care about them. Your words and actions set the tone for your customer’s experience.
Providing Exceptional Service Everyday, Every Time! Guiding your employees–from giving poor or inconsistent customer service–to proudly offering EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!
5-point plan to benefit your company for a lifetime:
- Sharpen employee customer service skills.
- Teach how to improve communications, provide value-added service, and to effectively problem solve.
- Raise level of performance and commitment.
- Develop pride, professionalism, and team spirit.
- Implement easy-to-learn and remember steps to deal with customer situations.
Exceptional Service program is the most complete treatment of the exceptional service philosophy and on-the-job service techniques–designed specifically for all employees, including new hires, who impact, directly or indirectly, the quality of customer service.
Customer Care Is Front and Centre!