Learn How to Connect and Build Relationships through Networking
Networking is the art of creating and maintaining relationships that have the potential of benefiting you in the future—be it in your professional life or personal.
WHY IS NETWORKING CRUCIAL FOR BUSINESS GROWTH?
Mutual confidence is the foundation of all satisfactory human relationships. Business relationships are based on the thought of sharing experiences and the idea of mutual growth. Confidence is often developed gradually as those involved in the relationship commit themselves to each other's business goals.
The old saying, ‘it is not what you know, but who you know is vital’. People do business with you if they know, like and trust you. Networking (whether face to face at events or through social media) provide prospective clients with an opportunity to get to know you.
Although trust and confidence are the basic underpinnings of all successful relationships they are fragile and they take work.
HOW DO PEOPLE NETWORK SUCCESSFULLY?
People who have a sound and vast network are the ones that have mastered one thing above all—the law of attraction.
In this course, we will teach you how to be confident, charming, charismatic, and cheerful—how to have a personality that everyone wants to add to their network, so you can build authentic relationships. The course will also dispel common networking myths and give you a roadmap of building a profitable network.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Understand networking and its importance for success in your career development and business
- Clarify misconceptions about networking
- Write and deliver a clear, structured elevator pitch to make a powerful impression
- Build confidence when delivering your elevator pitch
- Connect and build authentic relationships through networking
- Identify the fears of networking and apply strategies to overcome fears
- Apply strategies and practices to develop networking skills
- Develop good networking habits