Learn how to speak like a professional with influence and authority in any environment
“The only reason to master technique is to be sure the body does not interfere with the the soul's free expression” La Meri
- Do you cringe when you hear back your voice and wish you sounded better?
- Are you afraid of creating a perception of being unprofessional or not proficient?
- Have you been told your voice is too soft, too loud or just boring?
- Do you want to have a speaking voice that demonstrates authority and credibility?
- Do you want to be heard clearly, stop repeating yourself and be more influential when speaking?
- Does your voice tone make you sound younger or intimidating?
- Is your voice tone matching what you are saying?
- Are you suffering from strain, fatigue and huskiness resulting in speaking avoidance?
- Are you a woman with a high, breathy voice tone and not being taken seriously?
- Are you man with a deep, intimidating voice tone and people are avoiding speaking with you?
"You are not born with the voice you have, it's habitual. With specific voice coaching, utilising techniques and practice, you can change your voice tone". Maria Pellicano
Learn the skill of how to control and change the sound of your speaking voice tonality by mastering voice technique and identifying the emotions that limit your influence and ability to engage in professional and personal relationships.
This course has strategies and practical tools that will help you have the professional voice tone you need for executive presence. Maria Pellicano provides an abundance of information such as research, videos, voice warmup tracks, worksheets to help you empower your speaking voice to sound credible and influential. I have truly benefited from this course, My voice is clear and powerful and I have developed confident speaking skills. In this course you can download practice tracks and do weekly warmups to continue to strengthen voice any time you want. Melanie Wood
This Course is simple, straight forward and helps you understand what you may never considered that impacts your speaking influence. From very practical aspects such as voice exercises to insights you are inspired to change your speaking voice tone to have greater authority and credibility. I now have more choice to express my speaking style and approach in any conversations or public presentation. If you are an executive leader, with this course you will be able to use your voice to inspire others take action and increase productivity. Sandra Mazzi