Ultimate Customer Satisfaction - A Retail Experience You Feel
A Retail Experience that your customers feels achieves a positive transformation in employees by
- increasing awareness of customer needs
- improving skills for dealing with customers
- increasing employee’s self-worth
- improving communications and cooperation with other employees.
The ultimate result is amazing customer service by your staff that can equate to increased profits!
We are living in the age of the consumer.
There's no denying it—the way of the world has changed significantly. Gone are the days when brands had control over the market because of the lack of competitors or because of consumers who were satisfied easily.
Demand and supply aren’t the same anymore
Today, the demand for different products/services is usually met within a noticeably short window of time, making it exceedingly difficult for any brand to cause disruption. The competition is huge—and in a market that shows customers different services and brands at virtually the same rate, they will prefer one that offers good customer experience.
The biggest demand in the market is that of excellent Customer Experience.
Experience is the new economy
Your brand needs to be able to reach your potential consumers right where they are, at a time of their convenience. Thanks to digitisation and eCommerce, they have the biggest mall on their fingertips.
Customer experience has become the new differentiator for success. It has become the thing consumers value the most. This is what will retain them.
With a 360-degree approach to Customer Experience, this course covers all the topics below (among more):
There are 11 modules:
- Why do we do the things that we do?
- Feeling good about yourself
- Treat people with respect
- The quality of your work
- Doing more than the minimum
- The language of caring communication
- How is your image?
- What does the customer need?
- The art of satisfying customers
- Quality service to others
- Handling Complaints
Arm yourself with the right insights and go win your consumer!
- How customers decide where they will do business.
- How body language conveys one’s attitude.
- How to do their job better. ï How every person in the company is important.
- How to develop self-discipline and self-esteem.
- How to make the customer feel important.
- How to use the telephone more effectively.
- How to listen more effectively to customers.
- How to identify and satisfy customer expectations.
- How and when to make promises to customers.
- How to handle special problems, concerns, and complaints.
- How to turn an angry customer into a satisfied one.
- Personal skills, attitudes, and motivations +++
Benefits to Your Business
- Change attitudes and behaviour.
- Teach the skills and techniques of customer service.
- Build the self-worth of employees and help them feel good about themselves.
- Improve employee morale and teamwork.
- Develop a service culture.
- Increase sales and profits.
- Increase market share.
- Increase repeat business and expenditure by customers.
- Increase positive word of mouth advertising.
- Reduce Customer complaints
- Build customer loyalty and employee teamwork.
- Reduce employee turnover.
- Improve attitude, morale, and communication of employees.
- Improve your brand and image in the marketplace.
- Reinforce your customer service philosophy.
The results of implementing the FEELINGS RETAIL program are measurable, quantifiable, and can be tracked.